Sunday, December 29, 2013

My first haul video... EVER! (VIDEO)


Hello to all you lovely people reading this!

So I wasn't sure if I was going to post this after posting my first video such a short while ago... but I posted part one to my first haul on YouTube!




I was trying really hard to get the whole thing into one video, but I was going crazy trying to get it to a reasonable length (Final Cut and I have not been the best of friends lately.) and some girls who I'm in a blogger group with just recommended I split it up. So I did!


 
I'm really new to this whole "beauty/lifestyle blogging" thing if you couldn't tell, and after doing just "normal" vlogging for so long and then stopping for so long... I'm still trying to figure it all out all over again.

If you have any advice for me for these kinds of videos, please let me know! I already know I need to keep from rambling so much, haha. And if you have recommendations for my next video I would love to hear them!

Anyhow, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas to all those who celebrate it, and a fantastic New Year's for everyone as well!

I've been feeling sick for the last day or so, which means I've had to put off posting some reviews I was planning on posting, but as soon as I feel better I'm planning to get back into it. :)

Stay sweet.

x,
Mickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...